Ask Me Anything
With so many new readers and the increase in postings, I thought it would be a good idea to invite you to participate in today’s post. Here is your chance to ask me anything. No doubt, recent articles have prompted questions. Some of you may be hesitating to speak up. That’s understandable. However, chances are good that others have the same question.
Shape the future of Brain Storm
I will use your questions to develop an FAQ and to build my new discussion forum structure. Here is your chance to influence the structure and direction of Brain Storm. After all, you show up because you are getting something out of it. Why not let me know what else you’d like to see?
Here are some ideas to get things rolling…
- Maybe you’re wondering about a weird symptom that may be related to your migraine
- Do you need to know how to find a good doctor who can help?
- Is there a migraine type I haven’t covered that you are curious about?
- Do you need tips on how to talk to friends, family, or co-workers?
- What about disability?
- Maybe you’d like to know something a bit more personal, like
…how I raised two kids with such terrible pain
…or how I managed to work for so many years.
The choice is up to you.
This article is part of the July 2016 Ultimate Blog Challenge