My journey to health activism
Use “health activist” as an acronym and come up with
words that represent your Health Activist journey
- Exhausted, and
- Angry, I was
- Lost and searching for the
- Truth. I needed to feel
- Hopeful again. I met advocates and
- Admired them. Their words were
- Compelling. I learned to
- Trust them and was
- Inspired by their
- Vision for a better tomorrow. They
- Instilled in me a
- Strength I forgot I possessed. It
- Transformed me into a passionate Advocate, Activist and Writer.
Dedicated to my friends at The Positive and Proactive Migraine Family.
Migraine was ruining my life. It stole countless important moments. Migraine even stole my career. I was desperate for relief and almost gave up. Yet there was this small spark of stubbornness that refused to give up. Determined to find solutions, I took charge of my treatment. Now I control migraine. It does not control me. I even got my career back! Now, I'm dedicated to helping others discover a life of peaceful coexistence with migraine and headache and empowering them to embrace joy and a sense of purpose.