If you wrote a book about your life, your community, your condition, or your Health Activism — what would you title it? Come up with 5 working titles.
It has been my goal for many years to write a book. I don’t know if I will ever get around to it. Maybe this prompt and your responses will give me just the push I need to get started. Comment below to cast your vote. Tell me which one you’d be most likely to read.
- Generations of Pain – Anecdotes of a family of migraineurs, spanning several generations
- My Grace is Sufficient – My personal struggle to hold on to faith in the midst of chronic pain
- Dragon Slayers – Stories of courageous migraine and cluster headache patients
- Dancing with the Beast – A practical survival guide for cluster headache patients
- Legacy of Hope – Positive, hopeful lessons learned from a lifetime of pain